Monday, September 28, 2015

iOS 9 (9.1 Beta) - Not Connecting w/AS3X Receivers



With the recent release of iOS 9 (9.1 Beta) users have reported no communication to the SPMAR636 or SPMAR6335 AS3X receivers using the AS3X mobile application. Our testing has confirmed this issue and Spektrum engineering is working to resolve the bug. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused our customers.

We will post any updates here, as well as all Horizon Hobby and Spektrum RC social channels when a resolution has been reached.

7 comments:

  1. I haven't seen any Spektrum updates as yet, and I'm stuck with a AR636 I can't program!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on Spektrum, how long does this take. You are obviously not working on this. I bought this receiver so I could program it with my iPhone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it should be about two weeks from now. Thanks for your patience.​iOS Tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi is this fix going to address the bugs in the phone App for using a Android phone it drops all your settings sometimes and is very frustrating to use very glitchy. Seems to me if anyone setting up this App ever had to use it themselves it would have been resolved who wants to trust a faulty App on your 500 dollar investment. I'm really surprised that they released the Android version operating the way it does kinda ridiculous could have prevented alot of returns and frustrating.I would try it again only when I hear the App has been total fixed even then I would be skeptical.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How are you proposing to let those of us with our now useless receivers know that you have a fix?
    Bob Gilbert

    ReplyDelete