Thursday, November 17, 2016

Hello Everyone! Tom here. Today I wanted to share a new resource on HorizonHobby.com.

IF you have been inspired as much as I have by First Person View (FPV) you need to check out their FPV School in their resource web page. Filled with useful information for the beginner, as well as giving buying advice and product tutorials on the many FPV products that Horizon Hobby distributes.

I myself have been a long time RC enthusiast of all creeds. In the last 2 years have been bitten by the FPV Bug. Quad Freestyle is my main go to. But I also participate in some recreational races. Recently I have been doing A LOT of Surface FPV because; One it is really fun, and two because their is less risk involved ;).

Anyways, enough about me, check out this link for the FPV School and watch for the fun little cut ins they did that allows the viewer to take the time to get a better understanding of some of the more technical aspects and terms.

http://bit.ly/2g2QLx3
FPV SCHOOL

7 comments:

  1. This is a very good post .Thanks for letting us know some good tips .
    I like your many articles it will help not only me and also many CSUF Career

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great information to say the least. I really do appreciate everything so much from this great website.
    instraffiter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. To find top account on tiktok, please visit tiktok downloader

    ReplyDelete
  4. our team of professionals come to your home with the training, equipment, and safety procedures needed to securely and effectively clean your gutters. Our Team provide Quality gutter cleaning services

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you are searching for a garage door opener & Motor installation and replacement, at that point, your search finishes here. We will provide :garage door repair woodstock

    ReplyDelete